Solid Plus, under the umbrella of Tyres4U, is an innovative new industrial/forklift tyre service.
Solid Plus is a quality endorsed (IS9001), Australian owned and operated organisation and holds exclusive distribution rights for many tyre brands, including those of leading manufacturers Continental and Double Coin, whilst also distributing alternative brands to cater for all budgets.
Solid Plus is committed to providing industry best service. In keeping with this commitment, a unique online quoting/ ordering system is available. In addition, Solid Plus also commits to deliver on time and all Solid Plus trucks are fitted with a GPS navigator and tracking device to keep you up to date with arrival times etc.
Solid Plus operates in every Australian state and has 10 distribution centres throughout Australia with our head office being based in Smithfield, New South Wales.
The Solid Plus dealer network is in excess of 200 tyre dealers throughout Australia. Solid Plus are extremely supportive of their customer’s activities and employ the most highly respected expert technical people in the Australian tyre industry. This approach is necessary in today’s fast-moving modern world because not only is tyre technology rapidly changing, but there is also an unprecedented availability of superior quality tyres as alternatives to the traditional brands.
Solid Plus also operates a 24-hour roadside emergency service, known as TEN24 (Tyre Emergency Network). Our TEN24 service providers can offer service within your depots and are able to do roadside service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Standard prices for these services apply Australia wide. Same and-or next day solid tyre pressing service and has available an exchange wheel system for far remote areas.
Solid Plus’ Mission Statement
We commit …
To continually strengthen our position as the dominant independent service provider in the Australasian OEM and tyre replacement market …
We will …
• Be aggresive in anticipating and satisfying customer needs;
• Extend our leadership in customer service;
• Develop the most comprehensive range of quality products;
• Develop and nurture long-term supplier relations including product development input;
• Provide the best technical assistance;
• Offer innovative programs to encourage key account loyalty;
• Train and develop the best staff in the industry;
• Strengthen the “Solid Plus family” culture by promoting two-way open communication,
teamwork and personal development;
• Provide all employees with incentives to maximise personal performance;
• Enhance and promote the company’s image and products;
• Maintain quality assurance and safety programs;
• Minimise operating expenditure through group economies, best practice and effective use of technology;
In order to:
• Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty;
• Provide job security and best-of-industry rewards for our employees;
• Build a company to which employees are proud to belong;
• Generate growing shareholder returns which encourage re-investment and further development
of Solid Plus.